Over the weekend we went to Tairels sisters cabin with some of his family. We saw a moose, rode 4wheelers, watched movies, and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows around the campfire. Peyton did ok there but she didnt get enough sleep as she normally does so she was a bit cranky at times. She loved playing with all of her cousins though. On the 4wheelers she would go "aaaahhh" because it was bumpy. It was really nice to just get a way for a little while and not worry about things in life.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like a great weekend. I love that last pic of the three of you - so cute. I can't believe how fast Peyton is growing, she already looks bigger to me since I've seen her.
That was a fun weekend, I'm glad you guys were able to make it. That picture of the three of you is super cute! I hope you guys had a good time. :)
Post a Comment