Today we took Peyton to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was the first time we have been there. I was surprised how well she paid attention and actually looked at things instead of just wanting to run around the whole time. She loved all the frogs the most. Towards the end she got antsy and
ran around everywhere but she had lots of fun.





ran around everywhere but she had lots of fun.


4 comments:
I really want to go there now that Lincoln is older! I bet it was neat. That turtle picture is SO cool.
My kids love going there, looks like she had a lot of fun! :)
Looks like fun! Of course she would like the froggies the best!!
Fun! We took our little girl to Cabellas a while back, and she LOVED the giant aquarium, with all the "Nemos" coming to say hi (or moo-moo-moo, anyway).
- Chas
Post a Comment