Saturday, December 12, 2009

Its a...

...sorry I havent updated this much recently...but I am not quite sure just how many people are looking at this. The only one I know if is Lilet...so yea...not sure how much I am going to update this anymore...but anyways, back to my post...its a BOY! :) So far things are going ok. There is a little issue with the baby but if all goes the way it should, he should be fine. We are still expecting him middle of April.




and here is a belly pic from about a month ago...


4 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

Oh, your baby bump looks so cute! Congratulations on having a boy, I hope that everything is okay.

Keep posting, I love to see what you're up to, I have just been so busy that I've had a hard time myself to even keep up on my own blog!

Valeri Crockett said...

I agree, VERY cute bump;)

Valeri Crockett said...

I'm sure more people check this than you think! You can get a google analytics account and see who's stopping by (at least where their from anyway). I'll go post after post with no comments but average 10-17 people who stop in on mine.

I hope you keep updating;) Congrats on expecting a boy. I hope the issue with the baby is ok!

I think it's hilarious that she is obsessed with buzz lightyear. Lincoln is SO obsessed with Super Why and I wonder when he'll grow out of it...haha.

Gentry, Heidi, and Olivia said...

I wish/hope that I look as cute as you when I am pregnant! Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy goes well!