Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Special

Yesterday, my mother-in-law watched Peyton for us. Tairel and I finally got to go out on a date. It was nice spending time together and getting a break from Peyton. After our date, we headed to my in-laws house to pick her up. When we got there, she had the biggest smile and got all excited when she saw us. She has never done that before. It made me feel so special. I never knew that I could mean that much to someone. It just melted my heart.


3 comments:

JanaLee said...

Those are the moments that make everything else in life worthwhile. I hope and pray you have many more. :)

Lilet said...

That is such a good feeling to come home and have your kids so happy to see you! I love that!! :)

Janae said...

Alli - I'm so glad you guys got to to on a date. And how sweet little Peyton is. It's amazing how much love is shared between a mother and baby. I love it when my kids get excited to see me too.