Thursday, April 17, 2008

Working with Mommy

As Peyton gets older she likes to be more entertained. Most of the time while I am working I have her playing on the floor or she is napping. Lately, since she has been sick, she wants to be right next to me...so playing on the floor usually doesnt last long. So, today I put her in her booster chair, stuck her right next to me and put a movie on the computer for her to watch. Worked out great! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol that's awesome! I'm glad you kinda found a solution for her... hopefully it will last for awhile! :)

Lilet said...

That's nice that she'll watch the TV! Gotta love that! :)I hope she gets better soon.

Valeri Crockett said...

So cute! This is Val, Tairel's cousin. I got your link off of Lilet. It's amazing the lengths that we go so we can get other thing's done when we have kids! You do what you gotta do!