Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Peyton!

Peytons 1st birthday was last saturday. We were planning on taking her to the zoo but Tairel got sick so we just opened presents, gave her a cupcake and just spent the day at home enjoying eachothers company. I cant believe that she is already a year old. She is walking now, loves to carry everything around, and she loves to just play all day. At her year old check up appointment, she only weighed 16 lbs. She is the most picky eater ever, hardly eats, and is constantly on the move so she is very skinny. She is now on a high calorie diet. Gotta fatten her up. Other than that though, she is a normal baby for her age.

Here are some pictures from her birthday.
Opening presents




Cupcake

This past year has been a life changing experience for me. I never thought I could be a mom. I didnt like kids much before Peyton and I was very unsure of how much I was even going to like it or if I could handle it. But now, its natural for me. Taking care of Peyton every day is so normal to me now. I am so proud to be her mother and I love watching her grow and learn every single day.

2 comments:

Lilet said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Looks like she had a lot of fun with her presents and cupcake. I can't believe she's already a year old, time flies!

JanaLee said...

Looks like you three had a fun day! I think first birthdays are a lot of fun, some people shrug because the kid doesn't really know, but I think they are just as fun and important.

I think you make a wonderful mother, Alli. You are always concerned for Peyton's welfare and are very gentle and loving with her. :)

Here's to many more years of motherhood!