Tairel and I painted Peytons room this weekend while his parents watched her for us. We painted her room purple. Here are some before and after pics. I think it looks a lot more like a girls room now than it did before :)
Her room before
Before painting
Painted
Everything put back and decorated


3 comments:
Wow! You're on a painting spree, aren't you? Looks nice. :) I like the My Little Ponies on the wall, too.
it looks way cute! I can't wait to see you guys. My girls both always loved taking clothes out of the dressers too. Must be something at that age. I think they'll get into anything they can.
Your painted rooms look so good! I am way impressed with your mad painting skills. You two should go pro!
Peyton is getting so big! She is really cute - I bet she loves her purple room.
Post a Comment