It has been a while since we have done professional photos of Peyton. We went to Kmart one day and Olan mills was having a special deal so we decided to get it. We were skeptical about it because Peyton has always cried doing pictures. The lady who took the pictures was really nice. She spent time playing with Peyton before taking pictures so that she would feel comfortable and not scared. Non of the pictures have Peyton smiling but at least she wasn't crying or had a red face from crying. I thought they turned out really cute.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Those are really cute. I love the ones with the red teddy bear. :)
I think they did a great job. I've never seen an up close of her, she has beautiful beautiful eyes:)
Darling! I think they turned out great. She is getting so big, made me realize how long it is has been since we've seen you. We need to get together!
The fam is going tubing next weekend for the family party, but I'm not sure if we are going to go (it is on Valentine's day).
Post a Comment