She looks so adorable!!! Do you want to come up and go to the treehouse with us sometime? they have toddler days that are only $3.50, i can check for sure what times they are for sure if you are interested
Tairel and I have been married for 4 years now. I work at home and take care of Peyton while Tairel works full time nights. Peyton was born September 2007. She is growing up way too fast. I love being a mom. Tairel is a great father and helps me out a ton when he is home. I love my life and my little family.
1 comments:
She looks so adorable!!! Do you want to come up and go to the treehouse with us sometime? they have toddler days that are only $3.50, i can check for sure what times they are for sure if you are interested
Post a Comment