Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Peyton's 2nd birthday

Peytons birthday was on Sunday and she is now 2. Time flies. Saturday we celebrated hers and her cousin Dante's birthday since they are only a couple of weeks from each other. We went to a park, and later went to my sister in laws house for pizza and cake. On Sunday we just spent it at home just the 3 of us. She just played all day long with all of her new toys.










4 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

I love her hair and big, blue eyes! I can't believe she's two years-old, I'm feeling the same way, that it goes by way too fast!

Lilet said...

So cute! :)

Janae said...

cant' believe she is two already... but then Rylee is 3 soon... crazy! Looks like she had a great birthday. We need to get together!! maybe we can plan something when my fam is over this pig flu!

Alli said...

Yea, i cant believe it either. well, tairel is done with school now so i have a ton more time to do stuff...oh and a car now :) hope you guys get better soon.