Monday, September 28, 2009

Wheeler farm

Yesterday we decided to take Peyton to Wheeler farm. I had a class there back in high school and loved it. There are tons of farm animals and you can just walk around and look at them all for free. Peyton has been really interested in learning what animals are so she just loved coming here. She knows pretty much every farm animal. They had horses, cows, pigs, bunnies, cats, chickens, goats, sheep, turkey's, baby cows, donkey's, ducks, and geese.

First stop were the cows. This black cow was here when I came here every day back in high school. Cant believe she is still there. Most of the animals they have now are new ones.



This goat was more interested in Peyton than she was of it.



Huge, fat, disgusting pig...thats all I gotta say.



These chickens all came running up to the fence when Peyton came up to it. Guess they thought she had food.



Peyton was a little scared to pet the horse at first but she finally did it :) Then the whole way home she kept saying "bye pony" it was so cute. I love horses and Im glad my girl does too.


2 comments:

Lilet said...

Looks like fun! :)

Valeri Crockett said...

I bet she was in animal heaven!! Congrats on school being over. I'm sure you are LOVIN' having Tairel around more!
I hope you are well;)
Val