Monday, June 9, 2008

9 Months!

Peyton is 9 months old now. Its crazy. She is growing up so fast. She crawls really good now, is very vocal, growls, plays peek-a-boo, eats table food, and even pulls herself up! We have really had to start baby proofing the house. I think it is so cute that she always wants to move around and now she cant get enough of pulling herself up and standing up against things. She had her 9 month check-up today. She is doing really well, very healthy and happy. She weighs a whopping 15 pounds! She is a skinny baby but the doctor says she is very active so that probably has something to do with it. We are so happy and blessed to have Peyton in our family. She brings us so much joy and we are amazed at everything she does.

Swimsuit:

Helping daddy:
One of the many things she always has in her mouth (toy brush):

Video of Peyton pulling herself up:

4 comments:

Janae said...

I can't believe she is that big already. She looks so precious in that swimsuit - I love it! I'm so excited to see her next month. We need to plan something together. I'll be there July 22 to August 5.

Valeri Crockett said...

what a cute girl!

Lilet said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her helping Tairel. I can't believe she's already 9 months old!!

JanaLee said...

She is getting big and adventurous! How fun!!!

Oooh, be sure to do something with me while I am there, but not with JaNae (insert maniacal laughter here).