Tairel and I went to Denver last week for vacation. We havent gone on a vacation for 2 years so we were due for one. Tairels parents watched Peyton for us while we were gone. We really appreciated them doing that for us. It was really nice to have the break from work, baby and life, but we really missed Peyton. We did lots of things while we were in Denver. We went to the Denver zoo, Downtown aquarium, Museum of nature & science, and went to Six flags. We took a lot of pictures this vacation since we finally have a digital camera. Of course I didnt post them all on here but here is a few + some.
Museum pictures:


3 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
Looks like fun. I'm jealous!
Glad the two of you got to get out like that. It's important to have that kind of time together. Next time, come here and let me watch Peyton for you while you play!
Post a Comment