Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fathers day

I know this is way late but I wasnt sure if I wanted to write something about fathers day or not. Its not one of my most favorite holidays. This year is different though. Tairel is a father. He is a very good dad too. Peyton loves him so much. When he gets home from work and comes through the door, she drops everything she is doing and looks for him. It is so cute. She loves to climb up on him and growl. She definitely loves her daddy. Tairel is such a big help with her. When he is home, he helps take care of her. He even stays up late at night with her when she is sick even though he has to get up at 5am the next morning. I couldnt ask for a better father to my child.
Next is my father in law. He is the greatest grandpa ever. All the grandkids just love him, especially Peyton. He is the only grandpa she knows and he is a really good one. He has also been a great father in law to me. Calls me princess, helps Tairel and I out whenever we need it, even if its just some advice. This fathers day has been one of the best for me.

1 comments:

JanaLee said...

This is really sweet, Allison. I'm glad you decided to write it. :)

I love the pic of Tairel and Peyton, they look absolutely adorable together!!!